St. Peter's Catholic Church at 70 Lady's Island Drive, Beaufort, SC 29907 US - Home
Parish Worship Locations, Special Announcements, and Events
- St. Peter's Catholic Church is located at 70 Lady's Island Drive, Beaufort SC 29907. Phone 843-522-9555
- St. Peter's Historic Catholic Church is located at 710 Carteret Street, Beaufort SC 29902.
- Holy Cross Mission is located at 83 Seaside Drive, Saint Helena Island SC 29920.
Fall Bazaar Announcements:
- All Bazaar items can be dropped off inside the POD across from the Parish Office. The gate and the POD is open every day for your convenience. Please do not drop off items on weekends due to rain.
- Bazaar pickup day is Saturday each week for any items to be picked up and taken to the POD. Call the Parish office at 522-9555 to make arrangements.
- The Books and Media Committee for the Fall Bazaar is seeking volunteers to help with setup on Friday October 3 and clean-up after the Bazaar on Saturday October 4. If you are interested please contact Anna Sudomerski at 597-1897 (leave your name and number if the voicemail answers). Many thanks!
- The Green House asks you to put aside a few special plants from your yard for the plant sale. Last year was the first time there was raffle for the Green House and it was a great success! Please keep us in mind and we appreciate your thoughtful contribution.
- "Grandma's Pantry" for the annual Fall Bazaar is accepting donated jellies, jams, preserves, or whatever you home-can for the season! Call Grace Dennis 522-3806 if you would like to donate or help!
The usher ministry is in need of a few good ushers at all Masses, but the need is greatest at Sunday 10:00 AM. If interested, contact Mike Whitaker at (h) 521-2061 (c) 843-812-3101 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Docents are needed to conduct tours of St. Peter's Historic Church and Graveyard to tell the story of St. Peter's Parish from 1846 to today to visitors from across the globe! If you are interested, please contact Theresa Pulliam at 524-2604 or email@example.com.
Never miss a Parish Bulletin! Subscribe now to the free St. Peter's Catholic Church Bulletin emailed directly to you! Click here to go to the link to subscribe!
Would you like to take a tour of St. Peter's Historic Church and Graveyard? Tour times are:
- Tuesdays from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., with Mass at Noon.
- Fridays from 1-3 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Tours are canceled when special events are scheduled at the Historic Church
September 3, 5:30 - 6:30 in the school lobby- Parish School of Religion Registration.
September 6, 9 a.m.- Come celebrate The Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary and Birth of the Legion of Mary at St. Peter's! A reception will follow Mass in the Walsh Palmetto Room, with refreshments.
September 7 - Sunday Scripture Studies resume in the St. Juan Diego Room:
- 9:15 a.m. - 9:45 a.m. - "Between The Masses" - Listen to Scripture readings from the Lectionary in order to more deeply and fully celebrate the Holy Mass
- 2 :00 p.m. - 3 p.m. - "Sunday Short Sessions" - First of six sessions on our Blessed Virgin Mary: "Mary's Place in the World Today, Especially for Catholics"
September 8- RCIA (Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults) begins in the St. Juan Diego Room. If you are an adult and wish to become Catholic, or are already Catholic and wish to receive First Communion, or wish to serve as a catechist or assistant, please contact Deacon Lacombe at 982-6240 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
September 29, 6:30 p.m.-Adult Child Protection Training Session in the Music Room, lasts @ 3 hours, registration must be done at www.virtusonline.org in advance.
October 4, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.- The Annual Fall Bazaar! All your favorites are back, including Grandma's Pantry, Multiple Gift Prize, Greenhouse, Silent Auction, and more!
October 19- 2014- Beaufort Life Chain. Contact Theresa Pulliam at 524-2604 or email@example.com for more information.
November 17, 6:30 p.m.-Adult Child Protection Training Session in the Music Room, lasts @ 3 hours, registration must be done at www.virtusonline.org in advance.
November 21-23- Homes For The Holidays Tour. This year's tour will be on Distant Island! For more information please contact Mary Cunningham 252-7080.